Are you planning a family cruise that gives you quality time together, activities for all ages, the chance to relax and unwind in privacy without onlookers? A private charter cruise on board El Aleph will afford you all of this and more.
Imagine having your closest family and friends under one roof with no distractions, no outside influences and the chance to explore and discover new horizons together. No other guests, no-one else’s agenda to take into account, just you, your family and loved ones. On board El Aleph, the entire Indonesian Archipelago is your oyster.
Your sense of adventure and discovery doesn’t disappear when you start a family so why limit your family holidays? Why not embrace an adventure together? Imagine a luxury family cruise in Indonesia – a land that just begs to be explored. Remote destinations, uninhabited islands, pristine beaches and stunning reefs form the perfect setting for a family adventure.
A family cruise on board El Aleph does not only guarantee you the opportunity to explore some of the best snorkel and dive sites in Indonesia, it also allows you and your family to plan your own unique itinerary, destinations, activities, dining experiences and more. You’ll be cruising on Indonesia’s most exclusive private yacht which has been built with no expense spared to ensure your family’s comfort and safety.
Imagine waking up in your 32 square metre master en-suite and stepping out on to your own private terrace for breakfast while watching the youngsters splashing in the crystal clear waters around you. Thoughtfully incorporated for families in the boat design is an en-suite nanny cabin which allows you to bring either your own nanny on board or we can source a local qualified Balinese nanny to look after your babies and give you quality time with your partner.
Whether you are traveling with friends and family or are a multi-generational group, all ages will fall in love with El Aleph – whether you view her as Indonesia’s most luxurious yacht or through the eyes of a child as a real life pirate ship, she’ll be your home; your vessel of adventure and your opportunity for quality family time in one of the most inspiring cruise destinations on earth.
Wherever you choose to go and whatever you choose to do, one thing is assured – you’ll be creating family memories which will last a life time.
Luxury Family Cruise Activity Suggestions
Every family is different in their wants and requirements and we take pride in catering to individual needs. Our philosophy is that once you have chartered El Aleph we here to ensure that you experience your cruise of a lifetime. We will custom design your cruise to suit your family’s desires whether it being low-key or action packed.
Here are some of the highlights of an exclusive family cruise in Indonesia:
- Snorkel and Dive – No mater where you choose to cruise in Indonesia, snorkeling and diving is world class.
- Paddle boarding / Sea kayaking – Glide silently through mangrove forests in a kayak or try to catch some waves on a board.
- Fish for your dinner and find a remote white sand, Robinson Crusoe beach on which to set up a barbeque and reap the rewards of the day.
- Relax on the deck and count the shooting stars that punctuate the clear starry skies.
- Relax with a sundowner and watch the sky change through a cacophony of colours as the day draws to an end.
- Cruise Komodo , the land of the dragons and visit Rinca island to see the Komodo Dragon in its natural habitat.
- Watch the children’s eyes light up as they learn how to operate a real life pirate ship.
- Trek volcanoes and explore primary rainforest.
- Sail through the remote islands of Raja Ampat on a voyage of discovery
- Immerse yourself in Indonesia’ s rich culture.
- Have fun and let go – a wake board, banana floats, donut rings and water skis are all on-board – you might surprise yourself.
- Visit local markets, towns, villages and schools for an insight into local life.
- Enjoy having El Aleph to yourself, no other guests, no other schedules, no other agendas – just you and your loved ones.
- We understand that every family dynamic is different but rest assured that whatever your needs, they will not only be met, they will be exceeded.
For more information or to enquire about our private charter rates and availability: email@example.com.
Please note that to ensure your privacy and an exclusive experience we only offer full charters and do not take bookings for individual cabins.